William turned five months old! Ben and I both keep saying how much we love this age. He's "talking" so much now, loves playing with us (touching our faces, playing peek-a-boo, imitating sounds), can roll over, can almost sit up on his own, thinks his toes are a new toy that should go in his mouth, and can hold his pacifier and bottle on his own. He loves to just play with the pacifier, and I think that's because he's now officially a thumb sucker. I guess both Ben and I were thumb suckers, so maybe it was just a matter of time. Anyway, here are some pictures from the last few weeks!
Our former exchange student from Paraguay, Pame, came to visit us for a few days. William just loved playing with Pame.
We put William in his high chair for the first time. He didn't eat in there (not yet) - just played - while we ate dinner. He looks like such a big boy - I just had to share.
Auntie Katherine and Ben thought Fridays should be long sock days - a throw back to how my Dad used to wear his socks to baseball practice. We took a photo. I think William looks ready for t-ball practice:)
These were some of my most favorite pics of William! Gosh, he's cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of Friday pull up your sock day, that's hilarious!
Oh my - I called Ben today to tell him I am looking for a weekend flight to CA-- Now, I know I can't wait clear till Thanksgiving to see him!! So, I will let you know when I will be flying out! Maybe I can get Robyn and the baby to fly out with me!! Fly out on Sat and home on Monday- thinking about Oct. 2-4. You help talk Robyn into it! He is such a handsome boy!!!! Love you! Mima
ReplyDeleteWe love baby Will and can't wait for the boys to meet!
ReplyDelete